After addressing the complex needs of Women in the Healthcare sector, WiH-UK became a community network created by women for women. Our key objective is to not only equip women the knowledge and resources needed to succeed, but also instil confidence into each of our members so that they can not only lead but succeed. We appreciate that each woman and her needs differ from the next, we also appreciate the fact that each healthcare profession comes with its own distinct challenges and obstacles, challenges and obstacles that our support and guidance can help you overcome.
Our services help women in the sector overcome the challenges they face on a day to day basis, such as health and lifestyle, depression and stress in order to ensure that they look after themselves in order to be able to look after others. Our top tips, as discussed in our weekly live facebook streams, are:
- Going to the gym, eating well and keeping fit to be physically able.
- Go to bed without your phone so that you can make the most of your relaxation time.
- Take time away with friends or on your own, maybe for a weekend or even a night.
- Explain to your children or partner why you need time away to combat any negative feelings.
- Plan your days out and make schedules- a diary will be your best friend!
- Don’t try and give what you don’t have – don’t spread yourself too thin.
- Remember that, no matter how selfish it may feel, YOU are the most important person.
- Take your holiday and take time out to rejuvenate.
- Put yourself on your list of VIP’s and soon, small chores won’t be as important as your ‘me’ time. The key is to work on your self-importance- putting yourself first isn’t selfish!
- Transform the rules that govern you so that you can motivate yourself.
- Ignore what people think of you- allow people to think what they want, but you have a right to believe what you think of yourself is more important than what people think of you.
- Give yourself the best- what is good enough for your kids is good enough for you!
- Mentoring (Free)
- Networking (Free)
- Business Start-Up Advice and Consultancy
- Legal Advice and Services
- Accountancy advice and services
Become a member of Women In Healthcare Uk today and enjoy all of these services and more!