Women in Healthcare Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their successful recruitment team. A background in health care would be preferable however, we will also consider consultants from other sectors looking to move into the healthcare industry.
As our Recruitment Consultant, you will build positive relationships with both clients and candidates in order to gain a better understanding of their needs and requirements. You should be a motivated, confident, self-starter who is able to pro-actively manage fluid workloads and the 360-recruitment life cycle.
You will be responsible for advising both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career advancement opportunities.
- Target driven use of marketing techniques and networking to attract and expand new business
- Building strong working relationships with both new and existing clients
- Advertising vacancies and managing job boards on websites and social media
- Sourcing candidates via various sources
- Reviewing applications and carrying out pre-screening calls
- Building strong relationships with potential and existing candidates
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Preparation of assignment briefs for candidates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure efficacy of selection techniques and compliance with employment legislation
- Payroll and all general admin associated with the position
Experience of working within a Healthcare sector or similar field (Public Sector, Government, Defence, NHS, Local Council)
Ability to question, think laterally, and monitor multiple activities at once.
Excellent verbal and written skills, enthusiastic, adaptable, and able to think outside the box.
The three P’s – personable, presentable and professional
Full driving licence and use of a vehicle for business purposes
Sound understanding of compliance, i.e., GDPR, Equality and Diversity and IAA (Eligibility to Work in the UK)
A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience is essential
Application deadline: 16/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Recruitment: 2 years (required)